Saturday, May 14, 2016

No comments :

$7,630.75!


The amount left to meet our $10,000 matching grant! 
 I am amazed! 
 I have to admit I was thankful to have been given the matching grant; but honestly I had very little hope of being able to raise enough funds to meet it which would leave us in the same spot we had been in to begin with 
(needing a LOT!)

I check our FSP 
Family Sponsorship Page
on Reece's Rainbow on a regular basis.
I am always hopeful, but never really expect to see any change in the amount.

I have been pleasantly surprised a couple of times and today was one of them!  
A gloomy cold Saturday afternoon with nothing to do so I typed in our name on the Reece's Rainbow site.
To my surprise our account had grown and I was once again in tears.
Knowing that we are not alone in this is huge!
Knowing there are others who care about us and "our" kids means more than only another hopeful adoptive parent can imagine!
We are sooo grateful and cannot wait to share
our children with you!
We are hoping and praying for an appointment in Ukr*ine next month!
That means we have to raise the funds to get this match met in the next couple of weeks!

Thank you again to all who have donated in the past and Thanks in advance to anyone willing to pray, send good vibes and donate in the future!
We are so grateful!

No comments :

Post a Comment